Fashion

Saturday, April 26, 2008

such a perfect day

today has been gloriously sunny; perhaps england's way of winning me over again post-ny.
it kind of worked.
but my day was one of those lovely occasions when i felt i managed to achieve lots.


a lie in.
some work done.
alternating between the stone roses and the kills on my ipod.
lunch with a friend.
home, via the florist to pick up some peonies for myself.
spooning on the wicker sofa in my garden with the cat.
a photo and dress up sesh for the blog.
and then i went to watch the kills. solo.
the first time i've done that; i figured i love going to the cinema alone and i felt strong enough after the lovely day to push myself out of my comfort zone a bit. glad i did. you should try it.

so that's my day.
what about you lot?

and those pictures will be up in a bit, so you'll be able to peek at my stateside purchases, yess?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Fashion