Fashion

Saturday, April 26, 2008

part one

i guess i didn't really summarise the new york trip.

put it this way.. everytime i find myself bored at college i realise i'm fantasising about cheap airlines and online booking.

so in short, i felt that i really got a great feeling for the place; having little adventures in each of the neighbourhoods and feeling surprisingly at home (that moment came when i popped into my local ray's pizza and the guy knew my order before i placed it. ayy)

same time next year?


astronomy print dress, pink cardigan, denim jacket, embroidered handbag, mocassins



floral playsuit dress, denim jacket, mocassins

visiting saks, bergdorf goodman, macys and all that jazz, isn't really my style. instead i poked around the flea markets and downtown thrift stores. much more my cup of tea.

so above is a little rundown of my purchases; i haven't listed where they're from because they're mainly vintage. however, just ask me in comments if you're eager to know.

ps, apologies for the camera yielding look. i clam up with a "photographer"! and that is why i shall never be a model!
now playing: tape song by the kills

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Fashion