Fashion

Wednesday, April 2, 2008

New York and Summer Smells





Upon seeing these new Uniqlo adverts featuring Miss Chloe Sevigny (she's getting around this year, isn't she?) I kind of stopped and said to myself "ohh yeahh" when remembering that is very much capable of dressing down, due to the slew of formal outfits and party dresses we've been used to seeing her in of late.

These photos have that fresh New York summer feel to them(you know when you can just smell summer warmth first thing in the morning?), reminiscent of her Kids days, but clean and with the 2008 treatment. And oh, the lighting, how I love it.

PS, I haven't told you yet, but I'll be in New York for two weeks from Saturday. It's my first time in the US and I'm thisss excited. Staying in Chelsea and have already compiled a long list of places to visit, with Fox and Fawn and Thé Adore top of the list. So put your hands up if you live in NYC and be sure to leave me lots of tips on places to check out. And blogging shall continue while I'm in the city; thanks to technology and wifi!

pics chloesevignyonline

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Fashion