Fashion

Thursday, December 31, 2009

happy new year!

[IMG00467.jpg]

one little teeny tiny post before 2009 bows out.
and while I get ready to hit town.
boohoo, it was a good year, a much better friend to me than some of the other double Os.
and bloody hell, I feel like I've grown a lot too.
so, to all of you, A VERY HAPPY NEW YEAR my lovelies!
have a splendid night whatever you do and most of all enjoy it without ridiculous expectations.

I'd also like to send new years vibes and cuddles to my dearest
abby. christmas has been mad and it's been hard to find the time to catch up with her, so darling, have a fantastic one whatever you're doing. champagne in the bath again, perhaps? here's to 2010, I haven't told you this yet, but this time in around 3 months, I think I'll be by your side!

and now a little something for the rest of you, some wise words, these were from my chinese fortune cookie last New Years and I've had it blutacked to my bathroom wall since so I may mull it through my head while I brush my teeth: 'don't give up. don't lose hope. don't sell out.'

HAPPY NEW YEARS!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Fashion