Fashion

Thursday, December 3, 2009

advent season: day three: gifts for the guys

present buying for boys will remain one of life's mysteries. just as we may never know what exactly martin margiela looks like or whether the big bang was behind the creation of the earth (okay, okay, it pretty much was..) I am of the opinion that boys shall never cease to be so carefree and so laidback and downright tricky when it comes to present buying. I gawp at the thought of how I can continue to come up with original gift ideas for my Father for the foreseeable future (especially when they're met with a shrug and 'thanks, though you really needn't have..') Alas, I have wracked my brain and these are the fruits of my labour, a hearty american chocolate bar, a graphic tee shirt, a book of poetry by bukowski and a prickly little cactus to match (in my experience) their prickly present receiving disposition.

[guys+gifts.jpg]


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Fashion