Fashion

Thursday, November 11, 2010

Queen Mary and Dvora

Image courtesy of Dvora at Fashionistable
I'm a bit late posting this (er...very late!) but I just wanted to extend a 'thank you' to street style photographer Dvora who kindly stopped me to take my picture after the Nicole Farhi show at LFW. A shortlistee for Vogue's Photoblog Competition, Dvora has a real kinship with Ireland having spent lived in Belfast. She took a liking to my coiff and my Queen Mary necklace. Those who know me know that this piece is from Joanne Hynes' a/w 10 collection and is rarely seen off my neck! I'm always fascinated at what a photographer can see and their ability to capture a mood.When you consider the chaos that ensues outside of a show, I appear surprisingly pensive! Thanks again Dvora and pop in for a cuppa, next time you're in Ireland! Axx

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Fashion