Fashion

Monday, July 21, 2008

dust and flamingos

i think i've mentioned already that the builders are in.
this is both good and bad.

on the positive side, it means that our cupboards are abundant with all kinds of biscuit. a downside is that everything is covered in a layer of concrete dust.

but.. it means that i have found myself the new perfect place to take outfit photos. whereas before this turned into a massive palaver; pushing my sofabed across the room, balancing mirrors and lampshades hap-hazardly, now I can stand on our new steps, perfectly positioned under the new sky lights and above the hallway mirror.

the lengths a blogger will go to to capture an outfit..(!)

the last two weeks have been filled with lovely surprises through the mail as I have discovered the joys of internet shopping. my most recent purchase was a pair of shorts from kirsty lee's store after she alerted me of their similiarity to this pair.

they're pale denim and you know what this means?
double denim time!

also a couple of new purchases from the weekend (even though I'm skint..)
a vintage bustier/waistcoat (depending on my mood) and and incredible cute flamingo pendant.




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Fashion