Fashion

Friday, May 9, 2008

a little bird told me II

more quote scavenging for your pleasure. what have the darlings of fashion been chattering on about of late?
giles deacon on a common misconception: "That I'm a millionaire. That always makes me laugh when I read it in magazines. I don't know where they get it from because in fact I'm a billionaire."

smug, much? roisin murphy's beauty tip: "Be in love. I sound like Joan Collins, but you become quite beautiful when you're in love."

pierre hardy on his own designs "it's the biggest compliment when i see girls in my shoes. I don't go up to them- I just stare at the shoes until they talk to me."

pamela anderson asks herself the same thing, lara stone "I find it strange that people are so obsessed with my boobs. they're just breasts."


"when i'm shopping i don't even look at the price, i'm ashamed of myself, i just sign the credit card." haven't heard of the recession, then donatella versace?

catherine mcneil on french vogue and carine roitfeld "the best place i've shot was in brazil, when i did the cover for French Vogue... shooting with carine roitfeld was fantastic, and you know she always looks a-may-zing too!"

quotes from thefashionspot, i-D magazine, and independant online. pics roisinmurphy.blogspot and nytimes

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Fashion