Fashion

Thursday, January 25, 2007

My, Oh Miller!

Nylon is my new favourite thing!

Living in the UK means I find it really hard to get hold of, so its only over the past few months that I've started buying it.

But man am I glad I have because not only are their covers drool-worthy, so are their spreads!

Check out Sienna in February's issue!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
I love the fact that Nylon style their cover stars in clothes that you wouldn't expect to see them in yet, they look so fantastic.

I really like Sienna's hair too! Say no to the extensions! and she looks all cute and brooklyn block party-esque!

Yay! Nylon have renewed my "Aww I love her" opinion...

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting



Photobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Can't wait to snap it up.

PS, forget what everyone says, roots are hot!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Fashion