Fashion

Monday, January 22, 2007

5 things you didn't know...

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

This could have had the potential to turn into the blogger version of those annoying myspace and hotmail chains that go around, demanding friends to declare their love for each other, or declaring personality traits under the subject of a coloured condom,
and very luckily it hasn't!

I like the fact its spontaneous, and gives bloggers a chance to take a real peep into the anonymous personas of others! Although I don't write my blog anonymously, its nice to reveal a few little unknowns to you all.

So thanks to Viva La Divas for nomintaing me to have a go-I think I should take it as a compliment!

1.) I have a two week old Brother. Very surrea;l but rather fantastic. A huge age gap, but it's nice to think he'll be able to come as stay with my when he's older.

2.) I have had a seven year old goldfish called Gucci. Love the mock chav-ery of the name. Though Gucci isn't exactly Cavalli, the fact that it was Victoria Beckham's favoutite house in the Spice Girls days makes me chuckle. EDIT: Gucci died in february. Weep...

3.) I'm a rather good cook! I took part in a ten week course a couple of months ago, and after having very low expectaions of my skills, I came second in the final!

4.) My best friend is moving to Edinburgh this summer, and I'm absolutley gutted. I'm going to miss her so much, and at the moment, I'm trying not to think about it!

5.) I am a Wes Anderson nerd.

I'm going to pass the honour onto Teresa of Fashion Orgasm,Coco of Coco's Tea Party, Cool Like Chloe,
Allure of ALLURE Fashion and Alanna of Lipstick Lady
because these are ladies whose fantastic blogs I check most and who I kind of feel like I have a lot in common with even though we've never met.

(and shh don't tell, but I'm going to bend to rules slightly for Siobhan of The Dressing Room
because shes a newcomer whose blog is great and I love reading, and I didn't want to leave her out!)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Fashion