Fashion

Thursday, June 3, 2010

American Idol's Casey James with Cousin Lyndi Wearing My Vintage Baby

American Idol's Casey James with Cousin Lyndi Wearing My Vintage Baby

As Casey James was singing his last song on American Idol, he was holding his cousin, Lyndi, wearing her My Vintage Babay Summer Days Capri Outfit.

“We were honored and excited to see Casey’s cousin wearing My Vintage Baby’s Summer Days outfit on American Idol! Fans were sending messages and chatting on the Internet following the show about the little girl -- wondering who she was and what she was wearing!” said National Sales Director Jana Champagne. “As soon as they learned she was wearing My Vintage Baby, fans were ordering the outfit, so their daughter could make the same fashion statement.”

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Fashion