Fashion

Monday, November 2, 2009

After a lovely weekend with friends in Edinburgh, which involved lots of catching up and a trip to see An Education (go and see it!) i'm now making my way to the north of Scotland for a few days. Though being sans internet until next weekend gives me slighty clammy palms i'm relishing getting away from the city and having time to get through the stack of books that always get pushed aside by procrastination when I'm at home.

My expectations of outdoor follies and walks along the coastline with chilly cheeks and fingertips may be romanticised but all the same, I've packed plenty of chunky knitwear and woolly socks for 'The Edge of Love' style cosiness.

So this is to say that unless I can find some kindhearted local who is willing to swap a handpicked autumnal posey of flowers and heathers (what else do I have to offer?) for a quick go on the internet, this shall be the last post for a few days. Until then!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Fashion