Fashion

Sunday, March 16, 2008

Postscript

Just a quick note to say, thank you very much for the comments on the last post.
Gave me a nice confidence boost and a big goofy smile to hear some of your thoughts.
And rather funny that some of you imagined me as a blonde.. it's bizarre that we all build up mental images of other bloggers isn't it?

Until I saw a picture of Coco, I imagined her looking like Selma Blair with a cute pixie cut.

The Fashion's Coolest Couples post is takin longer than I'd hoped; mainly because I'm having troubles with resizing my pictures. So that's still in the pipeline.

Also..breaking news.. it seems that Ms Sevigny is set to be Nylon's next cover start. Yay or Nay?
What Nylon say.. Then April brings a certain style icon with a TV series, a clothing line, and a perfume campaign. Can you guess who she is?

Semms a bit odd that she hasn't starred on a cover of theirs before, she pretty much is Ms Nylon, but I'm worried about the amount of magazines her pretty face is popping up in. Did she ever hear of overexposure? Don't do it, Chloe! I can't lose you, too!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Fashion