Fashion

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Shady Pines

Hosted by ImageHost.org Hosted by ImageHost.org
Hosted by ImageHost.org Hosted by ImageHost.org
 Hosted by ImageHost.org
Hosted by ImageHost.org

Found this brilliant editorial with Stella Tennant from US Harpers Bazaar, April 1999.
I love Tennant's simple hair (while I'm painstakingly growing my fringe out again and returning to my centre parting this makes me think it's worth the effort) the mid-length day coats, hum-drum window leaning boredom and her bucket hat. Still not able to let go of the 'gone fishing' headgear look..
Note also the copy underneath the images ('every woman should experience the mysterious allure of a mac') and the 'the quickest route to looking chic is to keep it really simple' if ever there is a style philosophy to follow, I'd say that's it right there.

Images from The Fashion Spot.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Fashion