Fashion

Saturday, April 24, 2010

emily


photograph by Patrice Jackson

I meant to mention.. the lovely Emily of After The Teacups posted this interview with me. it's from back in February but I'm afraid that I delayed her publishing due to faffing about with sending her photos. Some of you may remember Emily from a while back when she had her previous blog Jottings of a Fashionista. Thank you so much for such a nice little piece, Emily!

On a side note, the pictures that Patrice took over the Coachella weekend have been developed so this is another newbie. Patrice is probably of the only people that I would trust to take my photo while I brush my teeth and for it to come out anywhere near flattering! At the risk of being terribly self indulgent and photo heavy I'll get the rest up soon..

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Fashion