Fashion

Tuesday, August 19, 2008

guess the brit designer..spotted!

7_30_erin_wasson1110

so yesterday was my first day at Topshop HQ.
all is going well so far; I'm working in the online team and just came back from a meeting where we all tucked into macaroons and champagne to celebrate one of the girls getting married. this was not the norm, I was quickly informed!
there are clothes rails everywhere; so many piles of amazing clothes everywhere, you wouldn't believe and so many accessory cupboards, it's as if they're going out of-ahem-fashion. i'm dying to take photos for all of you, but it might be a bit dodgy so would have to get an okay from the boss.
but I had to tell you about my veryvery exciting moment yesterday. Was sitting at my computer, innocently enough gettign on with my work when a top british designer walked past.
with his trademark sidesweep fringe and angular features, it was bizarre to see this man walking by like a "normal person".
..can you guess the designer?*
a few people raised their heads as he passed, but it seemed pretty normal. i guess they've had kate moss wakl past, so you know.. either way, i contained myself and quietly squealed inside.
*click here if you're stuck.. here

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Fashion